Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm not really sure why i'm writing a blog at 2:30 in the morning, when any intelligent person would be sleeping. Especially knowing that they have to get up in a couple of hours, but I had this nagging need to write about something. So here I am, most likely talking to no one.  I set this up so I could start writing again, it's been a while.  I've missed you, love.

I am currently reading a book by the lovely Miss Sarah Dessen; she is a joy.  Her books remind me of the type of books Nicholas Sparks writes.  They have their cheesy romantic, sometimes heart shattering endings, but they teach you something about life, about love.  This book is called, "What Happened to Goodbye."  I'm only three chapters in, but i'm sure it's going to be a favorite.  I can't relate to the main character, Mclean, at all so far, but I do sympathize with her.  Her mother is a cheating bitch and she has to move from town to town becase of her fathers job.  She changes her name and persona every time they move to a different place.  However, she meets a boy, and i'm sure you can see where this is going.  I love cliche's.  It did get me thinking though.  How incredibly wonderful would it be if you could change who you were every couple of months? How many things would you try that you never imagined you would try in the past.  I'd do so much if I knew at the end of the day that I would get a fresh start.

Since it is 2:30 something in the morning, I can't think of much more to write about, and my mother just turned my light of on me. I'll take that as a sign that I should get some rest.

I'll leave you with this song.
Til next time..


No comments:

Post a Comment