Monday, January 30, 2012

So this weekend was pretty much amazing.

Despite my stomach ache from the previous night, I had an amazing time at The Rave/Eagles Ballroom.  I got pretty much up to the front row, and I got to meet a majority of the bands and take pictures/get signatures! It pretty much made my life. I plan on seeing them again Wednesday too! Ahhh!

So since pictures are worth a thousand words...

Alex Marshall from The Cab. He was so sweet! Not to mention adorable, and an amazing keyboardist!


Alex Deleon from The Cab. He is such an amazing singer. 

Samuel Miller from Paradise Fears. He is the most adorable guy I think I have ever met in my life! He was so excited to just talk to his fans. I thought it was amazing. He was really gracious and kind!

Brian from The Summer Set agreed to seduce the camera with us.  He thought it was unique. fuck yes! :D

Rachel and Trevor from He is We. This band is probably the most inspiring band ever.  Trevor mention how he is not allowed to shop at Hollister and I pretty much fell in love.

And last but certainly not least...
Joey Thunder from The Cab. OHMYGOSH. I love him so much. He's a ginger, what can I say? lol! He's also really sweet! I asked if it was his natural hair color, and told him I liked it! I will marry him. Or not. He has a girlfriend D: 


Okay I'm done fangirling for the day. It's not one of my proudest moments, but deal with it. Their all very good looking, respectful men.  Maybe I would fan girl over guys in my own league if they treated girls this way. 

That is all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment